- Council of Hemispheric Affairs: Articles on the region from this non-profit research and information organization.
- ELDIS/Institute of Development Studies: Articles and country profiles.
- NYU Virtual Business Library: Country Information section compiles business-related resources that provide country-specific information dealing with such topics as market forecasts, business risk analysis, and micro- and macro-level country data and statistics. A source of analysis of global politics and economic policy, conditions and trade.
Regional Cooperative Organizations
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Integración (ALADI): Digital library offering publications from the Association of Latin American Integration. Documents can be found by searching the "Base de Datos" and the "Series de Documentos" for official ALADI materials. Information in Spanish.
- Association of Caribbean States: Publications of the Association of Caribbean States relating to environmental conservation, sustainable tourism and trade and economic external relations, among other topics.
- CARICOM: To find CARICOM publications, search "CARICOM" in Bobcat under "author/creator."
- Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States: Publications relating to member nations Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla and the British Virgin Islands. The Organisation deals with regional education, environment and sustainable development, business and trade policy.
- Sistema Económico Latinoamericano y del Caribe (SELA): Use "Bases de Datos Documental" to search for information published by the Latin American and Caribbean Economic System. Information in Spanish.
- United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC): Publications from the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean.