Now you can link into NYU Libraries' full-text subscriptions via Google Scholar!
1. Go to scholar.google.com and click on Settings, which is the gear icon in the upper right-hand portion of the screen.
2. Click on Library links in the left-hand menu.
3. Search for NYU and select only New York University Libraries - GetIt@NYU.
4. Hit Save and conduct a search in Scholar. Click the GetIt@NYU link attached to each search result, which contains full-text links to Bobst Library's subscriptions. If you are off campus, you will be prompted to log in with your NetID and password before being granted access to the full text.
5. For additional Google Scholar search tips, check out our Advanced Google Searching guide.