Now you can link into NYU Libraries' full-text subscriptions via Google Scholar!
1. Go to scholar.google.com, click on the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, and then click on Settings, represented by the gear icon that appears.
2. Click on Library links in the left-hand menu.
3. Search for NYU and select only New York University Libraries - GetIt@NYU.
4. Hit Save and conduct a search in Scholar. Click the GetIt@NYU link attached to each search result, which contains full-text links to Bobst Library's subscriptions. If you are off campus, you will be prompted to log in with your NetID and password before being granted access to the full text.
5. For additional Google Scholar search tips, check out our Advanced Google Searching guide.