The library offers large format printing of school-related materials such as research posters. Optional mounting on foam board is available.
Prices: $7/square ft
$13 flat rate for mounting
Sizing: The width of the printer is 36". We can print up to any amount x 36".
Maximum mounting size is 24" x 36".
Follow these guidelines to have a poster printed:
- Submit your final design in person at the Service Desk between Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Submit your file in PDF, PowerPoint, JPEG or Adobe format.
- Allow for a three day turn-around time.
- Make sure your file is of adequate resolution and size to make a quality print (printing size must be set before you start your design!).
- Make sure you have copyright clearance. You are responsible for any copyright violations.
- Payment is due upon submission. Faculty and staff can charge to their department or grant account.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org