From a database article citation, look for a link to a "full text" icon for your campus library (SEE BOX ON RIGHT). Or you may see words: full text OR "pdf"
- The "get-it" or link displays options for the full text if available via your library's electronic subscriptions.
- If the journal title (or year of publication) is not available electronically, use the link for other options, e.g., the library catalog, to locate a hard copy.
- If the journal title (or year of publication) is not available in Bobcat or your library catalog, look for a link to Interlibrary Loan to order.
Below is an example of a PubMed/Medline citation and the link to full text:
Remember to look for the link from an article citation to full text options for your library:
- AT WASHINGTON SQUARE/BOBST LIBRARY: Click on the NYU icon:
- At NYU HEALTH SCIENCES LIBRARY (Langone) click on this icon for full text options:
Click Forward to go to Module 1.10.