- Statistical Insight (ProQuest) - Provides government statistics, business, trade, and research information, and private and international statistical information. U.S. government statistics go back to 1973 and private and state sources go back to 1980.
- National Center for Health Statistics - The Center for Disease Control's comprehensive statistical database on many health and health related issues.
- Health Resources and Services Administration - State and county indicators of public health, including coverage by primary physicians and dentists, access to health care, maternal health, children, and infectious diseases. Uses GIS mapping technology to create statistical maps.
- MedlinePlus Health Statistics - Maintained by the National Library of Medicine. Has a wealth of practical information about many health-related issues.
- National Library of Medicine - Health Services Research page includes an extensive list of links to both federal and private sources of health-related data sets, statistics, assessments, sources of funding, etc.
MORE links to sources of statistics on the NYU Libraries Research Guide for Health Statistics