Search for books, journals, videos, etc. in our local libraries and special collections.
NYU Libraries' online catalog.
Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), is defined as "a group of diverse medical and health care systems, practices, and products that are not presently considered to be part of conventional medicine....The list of what is considered to be CAM changes continually, as those therapies that are proven to be safe and effective become adopted into conventional health care and as new approaches to health care emerge."*
*Get the Facts: What Is Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)? http://nccam.nih.gov/health/whatiscam/#1
- Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Drug Information
- History of Medicine, Healthcare, and Disease
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Research Guide
- Psychological, Health, and Educational Tests
- Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Public Policy & Administration
- Health (Nursing, Medicine, Allied Health)
Health in the News
Health Sciences Librarian
Contact me at email@example.com.
Office hours by appointment
Bobst Library, 5th floor, #512