Welcome to the Research Guide for Global Affairs. This Guide has been prepared to direct you to the research tools at the NYU Libraries and on the web most relevant for your research. Included are resources focused on a variety of subject areas--public policy, trade, international relations, business, health, etc. Use the tabs above to get started with your research:
- Databases/Finding Articles to locate material in magazines, journals and reports.
- Finding Books to search Bobcat for books, to locate electronic books, and to search in other libraries.
- Country Information for resources to locate background information and statistics about various nations.
- Organizations/Websites to locate relevant information available on the web.
- Virtual Business Library to locate resources for international business, marketing, country data.
- Get Help for information on the different ways that you can get research support the NYU Libraries.