Click here to access the PICO(T) TOOLKIT intended as a resource for students with PICO project assignments. Use the numbered tabs above to move through each step of the process:
1. Framing the Question
2. Boolean Logic (using AND to combine terms; using OR to link synonyms)
3. Locating overview/background information in e-books, print books, overviews, reviews, and aggregated sources
4. Locating scholarly articles via databases
5. Filtering search results with limits for Article Type, Age group, etc.
6. Appraising the evidence
7. Citing and managing your search results
Health Sciences Librarian
Office hours by appointment
Bobst Library, 5th floor, #512
Chat is offline.
Bobst Library - 5th Floor (510E) - Research Commons