- Review known issues (below).
- If a known issue, follow the troubleshooting and/or reporting advice. Be prepared to:
- Describe the issue you're experiencing (copy/paste is fine).
- Note which terminal you're using: "Bloomberg PC01" faces the Data Services lab, "Bloomberg PC02" faces the group study area. (Labels also on computer towers.)
- If it's an issue not detailed below, email us by using the Ask A Librarian Form and selecting "Business" as your subject. Describe the issue to the best of your ability and note the terminal you're using.
- Only report issues directly to the appropriate party: Tech support may need to communicate with you to troubleshoot a problem or alert you when an issue is resolved. Do not report terminal tech issues to other building or desk staff.
Bobst Library IT can only assist with issues related to the normal functioning of the terminal's hardware and software. For other assistance, consult the "Help and Training" tab.