Working with Data?
Data Services librarians Nick Wolf and Vicky Steeves specialize in assisting researchers, students, faculty, and administrators with collecting, storing, documenting, and publishing data.
Receive support for:
- Documenting data collection
- Organizing and selecting file formats, short-term storage, and using data-management software
- Preserving of data, including repository and data publication options
- Classes and workshops in managing data for grants and research
- Writing data management plans for grant applications
- Consultations on data management for individuals and lab groups
Check out our Data Management LibGuide for more resources!