This page provides a quick list of the most popular NYUAD Library services and tools for students. For a complete list, see the NYUAD Library website.
Start Your Research
BobCat is the NYUAD Libary catalog. It allows you to search for books, articles, and many other resources. BobCat includes several tabs that you can select to search for specific information:
- Books & More
- Search for books, journals and other print materials, videos, sound recordings, e-books, e-journals, databases, and indexes in local libraries and special collections [more]
- Articles & Databases
- Get a list of databases within your subject area to search within, or search pre-selected groups of databases simultaneously [more]
- Databases A-Z
- Find databases by title. For example, ProQuest, PsycInfo, ARTstor [more]
- Search for journals to browse, or to find a particular citation to a journal article [more]
Get Research Help
- Ask a Librarian- Get online research help via email, IM or in person at the Information Desk. Use the box on the right to chat with us.
- Subject Specialists - Contact the librarian in your subject area. Search by Subject or Librarian using the box in the left column.
- Research Guides - Guides on doing research in subject areas or specific courses.
Managing your Research
Within BobCat, there is an area called My Workspace. The area provides these options for managing the resources you've found searching BobCat. The guides below provide more information on manging your research using Citation Management tools.