1. In your desktop Zotero, go to File > Export library
2. Make sure both notes and files are clicked so you export everything!
3. Pick which format you'd like to export. We recommend exporting as a CSV for your archival copy, and also as BibLaTex, particularly if you want to import your library into other programs. BibTeX files can be used with LaTeX software to create citations and bibliographies also.
1. Go to File > Export
2. Pick your export format. We recommend using BibLaTex as your archival copy. BibTeX files can be used with LaTeX software to create citations and bibliographies also, and most other bibliographic managers allow import of BibLaTex files.
1. Open the library of references you want to export.
2. In the toolbar at the top of the screen, click "Select Another Style" and select BibTex Export. BibTeX should be your archival copy. These files can also be used with LaTeX software to create citations and bibliographies.
3. Go to File > Export and save the file.
1. Go to References > Export or Tools > Export, depending on your version.
2. Select All References or a specific folder of references you want to export.
3. Under "Export Formats" select BibTex and XML. XML will be your archival copy, and BibTex will be the secondary copy, one which you can import into other reference managers or use with LaTex software.
4. Click "Export to Text" and save.