The NYU Wellness Exchange Hotline is available 24/7 by calling: 212-443-9999. Students can access this private hotline, to contact professionals for help with day-to-day challenges or other crises, including
- sexual assault
- alcohol and drug dependence
- sexually transmitted infections
- eating disorders
- other mental health issues.
If you just need to talk, or call about a friend, the Wellness Exchange is there to listen. Not ready to call? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the health administration subject guide. Use the tabs above to link to:
- Background information in Books (including e-texts)
- Foreground information in Articles/Databases
- Help from Tutorials, FAQ's, and more.
NPR Special Series: Judging the Health Care Law
Health Sciences Librarian