Call the NYU Wellness Exchange Hotline, 24/7: 212-443-9999.
Contact professionals for help with day-to-day challenges or other crises, including
- sexual assault
- alcohol and drug dependence
- sexually transmitted infections
- eating disorders
- other mental health issues.
Call to talk or call about a friend, the Wellness Exchange is there to listen. Not ready to call? Send an email to: email@example.com
Search for books, journals, videos, etc. in our local libraries and special collections.
NYU Libraries' online catalog.
Welcome to the health administration subject guide
- History of Medicine, Healthcare, and Disease
- Psychological, Health, and Educational Tests
- Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Public Policy & Administration
- Alerting Services
- Health Statistics
- Business, Government Documents and Public Policy
- Health (Nursing, Medicine, Allied Health)
- PICO (T) Project Toolkit