Citation management software helps you take notes, organize research, import citations from electronic databases and catalogs, format reference lists in standard styles (MLA, APA etc.); insert footnotes and endnotes directly into your papers.
- Zotero Bib Create one citation at a time.
- Zotero A free online citation management tool.
- RefWorks Web-based program, licensed to everyone in the NYU community.
- EndNote Licensed to everyone in the NYU community.
- Mendeley Free citation management tool with a social network option.
How Do I Choose Between RefWorks, EndNote, and Zotero?
Come to a Library Workshop or view this comparison chart.