Qualitative Data Analysis Student Consultant
- Enrolled full-time in an under-graduate or graduate degree program at NYU.
- Basic knowledge of Qualitative Research Methods as well as desire to learn advanced techniques in software packages supported by Data Services, such as Atlas.Ti, Nvivo, and Qualtrics
- Excellent communication, organizational, and public service skills.
- Adaptable to dynamic work environment and varied requests from patrons.
- Desire to improve knowledge of research methodologies.
- Assist clients/patrons (student, faculty and staff) with Qualitative and Survey Design queries via appointments, walk-ins, and telephone.
- Assist, update and/or conduct instructional tutorials in Atlas.Ti, NVivo, and Qualtrics
- Gain advanced Qualitative / Survey Design skills
- Document every client interactions.
- Perform administrative tasks as directed by DSS Admin.
- Research and document external resources for spatial datasets.
- Assist DS Staff on internal Qualitative / Survey Design projects.
- Promote Qualitative/ Survey Design services at NYU.
Student will have the opportunity to collaborate with faculty, staff and students and learn qualitative software as part of the Data Service Team.
- To apply please send resume and cover letter to NYU Data Services at email@example.com