This Guide offers a set of resources to support inclusion and accessibility in the Libraries.
Resources provided here are supplemental to synchronous training offered to the Division of Libraries. Materials from the synchronous training will be posted on this Guide for on demand viewing.
- Accessible meetings
- Email and Social Media communications
- Making accessible documents (Google suite, Microsoft suite, and PDFs)
- Captions and transcripts (making media accessible)
- Tips for making accessible surveys
- LibGuides accessibility
- Principles of web accessibility
- Physical accessibility of NYU Libraries
- Accessibility services @ NYU Libraries